- The Good
- Strong protection
- Competitive pricing
- The Bad
- May be tough to cancel if you change your mind
- Credit monitoring is an extra, added-on cost
Identity Force is a reliable identity theft protection service. The service offers superior protection, competitive pricing, and packages that can help most homes, businesses, and government agencies keep their information safe online.
- $17.95 Ultra Secure
- $23.99 Ultra Secure + Credit
Identity Force includes identity theft insurance up to $1 million. The monthly price varies from $17.95 per month per member ($179.50 per year) to $23.99 per month per member ($239.90 per year) with credit monitoring added on. The option to add child identity theft protection is $2.75/month per child.
- UltraSecure Plan
- UltraSecure + Credit Plan
There are two package plans. They include the UltraSecure Plan at $17.95 a month or $179.50 per year and the UltraSecure + Credit Plan that’s $23.99 per month or $239.90 per year.
UltraSecure Plans feature:
- Advanced Fraud Monitoring
- Smart SSN Tracker
- $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance & Recovery
- Mobile App
- Online PC Protection tools
- Bank and Credit Card Activity
- Social Media Identity Monitoring
The UltraSecure +Credit plan adds:
- 3 Bureau Credit Monitoring
- Credit Score Simulator
- 3 Bureau Credit Reports & Scores.
- Anti-key locking software
- Dark Web monitoring
- Mobile app
- $1 million insurance plan
A great feature of this service is software that protects you when you are online and shopping or searching the internet, as well as the times you need to send personal information to employers that might include your Social Security number or driver’s license information.
With the UltraSecure +Credit option, the Credit Score Simulator is a great way to see how choices affect your credit score.
Other features that make this a good service include comprehensive identity monitoring as well as anti-key locking software to stop hackers from monitoring your keystrokes.
- Customer Service
- Phone support 24/7
You can reach a live agent at (800) 295-0136. With agents reachable 24/7, this is helpful if there’s ever a hacking incident or if your computer is compromised for any reason. 24/7 access to live agents is a great feature of this service.
Identity Force: User Reviews
With millions of people vulnerable to identity theft online and cyber crimes, there’s a growing concern over how you can protect your identity. Whether you’re shopping online or surfing the net, you want to ensure you are safe and that your identity and that of your family isn’t compromised.
This helpful review will explore Identity Force identity theft service. The service aims to protect people against identity theft.
How Does Identity Force Work?
Because hackers can pose as employers, you may unknowingly send your information to someone hacking into your server who can steal your information and your ID. Identity theft can ruin your credit score, wipe out your bank account and destroy your trust when you go online again. To alleviate this, Identity Force offers a free personal trial and a free business trial to help you explore their helpful identity protection software.
A top reason to use Identity Force is that as technology increases, so do tricks hackers use to get your information. AI and machine learning can help protect your identity online because new software features can monitor the data from your activity.
As you go online, Identity Force’s AI and machine learning work in the background to share data from other sites and locations. They use the data to track fake websites and server redirects. This can help to protect you when you receive upgrades and alerts about suspicious activities to avoid online when you shop, work, and are in school.
Common Identity Force Reviews
In exploring identity theft reviews, the Reviews.com site states that with the Identity Force free trial, you’re able to try the full service as if you were a paid member. Additionally, the service will delete your personal data online. This makes it harder for hackers to steal your identity.
Individual Identity Force review comments include:
- “I believe they are doing a very good job watching my information. Thank you.” Roberta R., Review published on September 7, 2018
- “Identity force has given me ease of mind after identifying items were stolen. They monitor every day and send me alerts when anything seems…” Mary M., Review published on September 7, 2018
- “I find very relaxed knowing they are monitoring my cards and phone and taking care of things for me.” Gertrude K., Review published on September 12, 2018
What Makes Identity Force Stand Out?
Identity Force helps to protect employee information, protect against data breaches, and protects government agencies. It’s helpful for businesses that want to ensure their customers can shop with them safely online.
Other ways Identity Force stands out:
- It’s rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau
- It received the Tom’s Guide 2018 Editors’ Choice Award
- It received the 2018 American Business Award
- It was rated 2018’s Best Overall by Topton Reviews
- It received the 2018 Best CEO World Award
- It was a recipient of the 2018 Best Globe Awards
Is Identity Force For Me?
When looking for new identity theft software, questions to ask will include how the service compares to other identity protection companies and if the price is in line with your budget.
While most people will price identity protection software based on what’s affordable in their budget, they may miss key features they need when they’re shopping online or running an online business.
If you’ve ever been redirected online to a fake site or you received emails that “looked like” the real site, these can be alarming. They might also be warning signs that your internet security protection isn’t strong enough.
A mistake some people make is only using the free trials of identity protection software and not actually purchasing the software that offers a “full package”.
- The full packages can help protect you from server redirects.
- It can reduce hacking incidents.
- It may be able to spot fake websites and fake emails trying to fool you.
Protecting your identity is important. To help you keep your identity safe and that of your family or your business, a reliable identity protection service like Identity Force can help.