Note: We receive a commission for purchases made through the links on this site. Our sponsors, however, do not influence our editorial content in any way.
Technology makes it possible to control your home appliances from a myriad of electronic devices. In fact, smart appliances are now the norm in many modern kitchens across the world. You can easily control your microwave, oven and HVAC with just one touch from your smartphone. The advent of wireless technologies has even made it easier to streamline and centralize all your appliance functions.
The Benefits of a Smart Home Automation Hub
- One central app to control your appliances, CCTV and monitoring systems while you’re away from home
- The ability to download different apps for different appliances
- App compatibility with many wireless, remote and digital devices
- Manage your apps with user-friendly automation tools — control your AC-heating settings or camera surveillance for bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, garages, front doors and patios
- Central automated hubs that connect to your router or are digitally controlled from your smartphone
- Add as many devices or appliances to control as you need to
Turn Your House Into a Smart Home
Smartphones and other portable electronic devices are much more than just gadgets for social media access. In fact, you can turn these units into remote controls for all your home’s compatible appliances. This means you never have to leave your chair to adjust thermostat settings or check what you are cooking in smart-ovens. Here are some more benefits of automation services for homes:
- Program your security systems via apps to alert you if motion is detected in or around your home
- CCTV and security camera apps are available for all home interiors and exteriors
- Easily communicate with your smart devices, apps and appliances to turn them on or off, or pause and restart them
- Control baby monitors, IP cameras, sensors, LED TVs, CD or DVD players and gaming consoles from your phone or other wireless device
- Play music or get answers to questions with a simple voice command
With digital technologies all the rage, it’s not hard to make your home technologically smart. Home automation offers you added security at every turn. In fact, you can easily connect all your security cameras. Similarly, home automation door locks can alert you when someone enters your home or when you forget to lock your door. Home automation is also cost- and energy-efficient, since you can ensure lights, hair curlers and other appliances do not stay on when you’re not using them. One thing to remember is that home warranty products like Choice Home Warranty do not cover home automation system, so if you are looking for a guarantee, make sure you buy a warranty through the manufacturer.
Comments 0 Comments
No comments yet.